We have various sponsorship options available to suit all budgets. Headline sponsorship of the Free Festival is available, to become your brand Free Festival, and also sponsorship of venues, shows and several other branding opportunities.
- The Free Festival promoted shows have grown to become 15% of the entire Edinburgh Fringe
- In 2019 there are over 400 shows across 38 stages in 25 venues – over 9,000 performances.
- We have a huge reach in Scotland, UK, Comedy, Theatre, Music, Cabaret and beyond
- The Free Festival is a real alternative model for artists and audiences alike. It is enabling the Edinburgh Fringe to get back to its routes of enabling a diverse range of talent to thrive
We are looking to start a relationship with a brand that can develop over time and potentially extend to the other Fringe Festivals we coordinate venues at, including the Brighton Fringe where we also have become over 20% of the festival, and also potentially at venues at our Australian Fringe venues.
There is also the opportunity for a sponsor to get involved in the Laughing Horse New Act of the Year Competition, running since 2000. Starting each year with multiple shows around the UK, leading up to a final to find the best new talent on the circuit.
Headline Billing, “Your Brand” Free Festival, in the following:
- Free Festival Brochure – 100,000 copies, with the right sponsorship this run could increase to 200,000+ copies
- Free Festival Website – 250,000 page impressions in July/August
- On all general Free Fest signage and posters at 25 Edinburgh Venues
- Ability to place own signage, banners, etc at 25 Edinburgh Venues
- Possibility of sampling, product demonstrations etc at venues
- Comedy Courses – send your staff, customers or suppliers on a weekend comedy course and then perform in a Fringe show
- Plus many other Experiential and Awareness opportunities which can be discussed
Estimated footfall at the venues: Our shows have, a conservative Estimate, of 40 audience members performance. This year we have over 9,000 performances – a potential audience of 360,000.
On top of this are the people coming through the venues not for the shows – tourists, people from Edinburgh, clubbers – an estimate per day over the 25 venues would be an additional 5,000 people per day – a potential additional audience for your brand of 125,000
Not to mention the huge number of people passing by venues at the busiest time of year, particularly in the popular locations in and around The Royal Mile, Hanover Street and Southside where we have prime signing opportunities.
To discuss further, please contact:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8894 3676
Mobile: +44 (0) 7768 584 881